Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ten Lessons I Learned in 2010

10. Psalm 19 was C.S. Lewis' favorite.
9. low d high minus high d low over low low
8. Computers are excellent cell phones and TVs.
7. Beware wisdom teeth.
6. Free is good.
5. Hunger is a state of mind
4. "He saves planets, rescues civilizations, defeats terrible creatures ... and runs a lot. Seriously, there is an outrageous amount of running involved."~'The Doctor's Daughter'
3. "Just because I love you doesn't mean I'm not evil"~Friend
2. "Write what makes you burn with holy fire." ~Bryan Davis
1. "Today, I realized that college students are just like toddlers. I idolize anything that my mother gives me from home, I take naps, I don't sleep at night, I get frustrated very easily, crayons are awesome again, a pet fish is all I'm allowed to have, there is nothing better then homemade cookies, and most of all...it's... a huge drop from the top of my bed to the ground. And here I thought college would make me grow up."--Friend's Facebook status

No comments:

Post a Comment