Saturday, December 22, 2012

All I want for (Doctor Who) Christmas (special) is.


  • Clara to be a non-modern companion. My hopes are pretty high on this one, seeing as The Snowmen is set in Victorian London.
  • Clara NOT to be a love interest for the Doctor. Not only because it would mess with my otps, but because I’m kind of sick of companions falling in love with him.
  • An explanation for the title monsters that won’t leave me terrified for the rest of the winter. If Moffat makes me scared of snow, my Midwestern location will make life very difficult for me.
  • An explanation for the new TARDIS interior.
  • Someone explaining to the Doctor how incredibly stupid he is to be alone (preferable with a slap)
  • The episode to download in less than an hour.
And, most of all, what I really want to see in this episode is something simple.
The Doctor’s smile. A real, honest, happy smile, not to hide pain or avoid questions, but because he’s actually happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment