Saturday, March 27, 2010

Snowbound: A Tag Game

I found this game on Vividry's blogspot, then Evergreena tagged me. Put your iPod or equivalent music player on 'shuffle,' then answer the following questions using the song that plays.



Are you male or female?

'I Say' by Matt Hoffland (what do I say to that question...)




What do people feel when they are around you?

Praise you in the Storm




Describe your current relationship

Mountain of God




Where would you like to be right now?

Raising Dragons--this audiobook came up a lot, so I skipped it the other times it appeared. But yes, I would love to be there




What do you feel about love?

Roll Along Yellowstone...okay?



What's your life like?
Made to Worship


What would you wish for if you only had one wish?
Bison....NOT!

Say something wise:
Trust and Obey

If someone says "Is this okay. . ." You say?
Hands that Are Holding you...

How would you describe yourself?
Bigger Hammer Hardware Store NOT!


How do you feel today?
Your Grace is Enough

What is your life's purpose?
Unfailing Love

What is your motto?
God is God


What do your friends think of you?
Lion


What do you think of your parents?
Find Your Wings

What do you think of very often?
Moose---not!

What is 2+2?
Over my Head--well, kind of. Math feels that way sometimes

What is your life story?
Cold Sometimes it feels like that, yes, the weather gets freezing


What do you want to be when you grow up?
Upside Down

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Come to the Cross


What will they play at your funeral?
Hero by Bethany Dillon


What is your hobby/interest?
Still Calls Me Son--okay, what does that mean?

What is your biggest fear?

The Lutefisk Tango--I have eaten lutefisk, so yes, it qualifies as a fear. It's disgusting

What is your biggest secret?
Every Time I breathe Why is that a secret?


What do you think of your friends?
I'm Without by Matt Hoffland Not exactly true.

What will you re-post this as?

Snowbound

I tag:

Traveler

Jacob Parket

Limwen

Joraiem

Mary Hawkins


No comments:

Post a Comment