Thursday, June 24, 2010

Evacuating London

Another round at this tag game: Put the music player on shuffle and answer questions.
Are you male or female?
Our God Reigns by John Waller
And he’s neither!
What do people feel when they are around you?
The Riders of Rohan from The Two Towers soundtrack
Does that mean they feel like hunting me down or like doing something valiant?
Describe your current relationship
Little Room by Matt Hoffland
No, I am not in a controlling relationship. There is “little room” in my life for romance right now.
Where would you like to be right now?
A Storm is Coming from Return of the King soundtrack
Well, I’d like to be in Middle-Earth…but maybe not right then
What do you feel about love?
Stand in the Rain by Superchic
Well, the lyrics are beautiful, but I haven’t had my heart broken like that
What's your life like?
You Are by Matt Hoffland
Okay, that makes no sense. I asked about MY life.
What would you wish for if you only had one wish?
Your Servant (Tarah’s Song)
It would be great to always be God’s servant
Say something wise:
Prodigal by Matt Hoffland
Actually, prodigals are foolish, but God’s love is amazing
If someone says "Is this okay. . ." You say?
The Battle from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe soundtrack
I wouldn’t start a battle over that!
How would you describe yourself?
Less than A Pearl by Enya
I could write a poem about that…
How do you feel today?
Let Forgiveness Flow by the Windles and Matt Hoffland
I can’t think of anyone I need to forgive though…
What is your life's purpose?
Dash Between Two Dates by Steven Petree
That one actually makes sense
What is your motto?
Le Chant du Depart
A song for departure? Well, I am in and out of the van a lot…What do your friends think of you?
Show You Love by Jars of Clay
Aw, that’s sweet.
What do you think of your parents?
Not Good Enough from Fireproof by Leeland
What? I love them! I think they’re good enough!
What do you think of very often?
Los Jilacatas: Panpipes from Chile
Certainly not!
What is 2+2?
Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus) by Chris Rice
I don’t know what it has to do with 2+2, but it’s beautiful
What is your life story?
Leaving Here Someday by Me in Motion
And going to heaven!
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Right Here by Jeremy Camp
I like this area, sure
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Last Time by Moonlight by Enya
Pretty, it would have to be a slower dance though
What will they play at your funeral?
I Need You to Love Me by BarlowGirl
That’s kind of appropriate
What is your hobby/interest?
When I Fall by Rachel Lampa
I’m not clumsy!
What is your biggest fear?
Remembering You by Steven Curtis Chapman
Oh, I could make a story of that too
What is your biggest secret?
Praise the Lord by John and Diane Windle
Why should that be a secret?

What do you think of your friends?
Evacuee by Enya
Huh?
What will you re-post this as:
Evacuating London
Is there a theme here?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love reading these tags! :) Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete