Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Heaven Came Down: Book One of The Oculus Gate




 Imagine a world where angels have descended from heaven, uniting mankind behind a common creed, ending war and crime. It sounds ideal--but there's a darker side. In Heaven Came Down, the first book in the Oculus Gate series, readers are introduced to a small band of freedom fighters who are desperate to free humanity from these 'angels.'

I've read most of Davis's previous books, but this series takes a different angle, more action-adventure than fantasy. It also takes place over a much shorter timespan, two or three days rather than weeks or months. The fast pace and growing tension kept me reading until I'd finished.

This book and the rest of the series can be purchased on Amazon here, I have also posted a video of my dramatic reading from the first chapter of the book.
y





No comments:

Post a Comment