I've been thinking about changing my blog title. Here are the three options + taglines
1. Broken Pencil~Writing with a broken pencil is pointless.
2. Million Word~ It would take a million words to thank you for your love.
3. The Wordsmith's Shelf~Here their be dragons, portals, wizards, and all matter of litarary wonders, as well as the occasional musical, political, or spiritual musing
The stories behind them.
1. A quote in school organizer; Because sometimes I feel this blog is pointless.
2. From "No greater gift", VBS music..."It would take a million words to thank you for your love"
3. Old one.
I'd love comments.