Storyteller tagged me to name eight books I'd like to live in for a week. Off the top of my head, I'd say
1. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S Lewis--an ocean cruise with Lucy? What could be better?
2. Auralia's Colors by Jeffery Overstreet-- starting a day or two before the Rites of Privilage, because I want to see her cloak
3. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien, Lothlorien...paradise
4. At the Back of the North Wind by George MacDonald I want to see what that country is really like.
5. Abarat by Cliff Barker...Probably the island of 3 pm, the Nonce.
6.Perelandra by C.S. Lewis...a floating paradise
7. Second Touch by Brock and Bodie Thoene...biblical fiction with Jesus
8. The Silmarillion, by Tolkien...Visit Doriath and see Beren and Luthien
I also came up with my own tweak: Chose seven stories, one for each day of the week. You can spend only twenty-four hours in each .
Sunday: Sheltered Wings, my DioM fanfic, so I can learn how Chris becomes solid again.
Monday: The Bones of Maikados, Bryan Davis (spoiler the triple wedding) because it contains most of the characters
Tuesday: Return of the King, Tolkien: Wedding of Aragorn and Arwen
Wednesday: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe; Aslan's resurrection
Thursday: All My Holy Mountain, L.B. Graham; Benjaih's sacrifice on Avalione
Friday: My Three Dark Roses...probably the ending scene or Elizabeth's death
Saturday: Green by Dekker; Elyon's return
Maiden of Emmanuel
You can do one or both