Monday, November 12, 2012

Wizards vs Aliens: Grazlax Attacks

I've been a bit behind on posting this review. I could blame in on NaNoWriMo, but I also didn't find this episode as good as the premiere. Tom tries to distract himself from the alien threat by hanging out at Benny's place. Benny's parents...well, they're the stereotypical green, cultured folks that embarrass their kids by just being alive. I hope they get some more character development.
The monsters are rather...cute. Fluffy blue things with very large teeth--the sort of thing you'd hug and walk away from sans arms. The solution to them was rather clever, almost sonic.
I was also amused by Tom's grandmother accidentally transforming Benny's house into a gingerbread mansion and bouncy house before efficiently cleaning all the alien gunk (yeah for alien gunk!) Maybe after NaNo, I'll analyze the magic system with some details.

No comments:

Post a Comment