Saturday, July 31, 2010

JulNoWriMo Final Update

This is my final update on JulNoWriMo. I stopped counting words after reaching 50k, but I wrote probably closer to 60k overall. The majority of it was blind rewriting of Three Dark Roses, which is STILL unfinished and in need of work. But I also wrote a few short stories and random musings as well, which might show up here in the future. But anything written in WriMo starts out at draft zero and needs a lot of work. Hopefully I will be able to do NaNoWriMo this fall as well, with my idea Olympus Rising.
How'd everyone else do?

2 comments:

  1. *whispers* I won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of...you know....forgot to start. *sheepish grin* I couldn't get my ideas to fully develop and form a half decent story... it pretty much kept ending up just being me writing about stuff happening, without any details or actual story development at all. Oh well.

    :)Ian(:

    ReplyDelete