Thursday, May 19, 2011
A Little Bit of Fun
There's a lot of tag-games where you name twelve characters and answer questions based on the numbers. Well, I thought I'd do one for the Doctor.
1-11 (Respective Doctor)
12. The TARDIS (yes, it's a box. But it's also alive)
Here we go...
1) Would 6 or 11 make a better college professor?
11 already looks the part, and he is so funny sometimes. He wouldn't always make sense, but who says that's important?
2) Is 2 nice?
I've only seen him in The Five Doctors, so I'm not sure
3) 12 sends 8 on a mission; what is it and does he succeed?
The TARDIS sends 8 back to Gallifrey to fight in the Time War and eliminate the Daleks. He succeeds (well, at least he thinks so at the time...) but the fight also wipes out the Time Lords and many other species (Hey, lookie, that's almost canon)
4)What is Nine's favorite book?
Hmm...I'm just going to say Last of the Mohicans because the title almost describes him.
5)Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or vice versa?
I haven't seen the episode where they met, but I think 2 to 6.
6) 5 is looking for a roomate: should he room with 9 or 10?
I know what 10 would say--MEE! On the other hand, I don't know if 5 could put up with 10's fanboying for a long time.
7) 3, 7, 12 are going out for dinner. What happens?
3 adjusts his velvet frock and invites 7 into the TARDIS. 7, a vegetarian, gets angry when 3 orders a steak. Meanwhile,the TARDIS loses power temporarily from trying to connect with two Time Lords at once.
8)3 challenges 10 to a duel. Who would win?
Well, 3 knows martial arts, but 10 can be awfully handy with that sonic. Can I just say The Doctor would win?
9) If 1 stole 8's most prized possession, how would he get it back?
Well, it might be the TARDIS, but since 1 already has his, I will take the humorous route and say 8's shoes. 1 would quickly return them, however, when he realized they didn't fit.
10) Suggest a story title in which 7 and 12 achieve their desire?
Well, I haven't seen much of 7, but for the TARDIS, the title would be The Time We Talked.
11) What kind of plot device would you use to get 1 and 4 to work together?
Oh, easy. The Time Lords imprision 1 before he can escape with his TARDIS. 1 manages to send a message to his future selves, but only 4 recieves it.
12) How would it go if 7 visited you for a week?
I'm not sure. I haven't seen his seasons yet.
13) If you could command 3 to perform any service for you, what would it be?
I'd ask him to introduce me to Sarah Jane and then take us to Florena. Maybe a quick fly by Gallifrey, too, if I could coax him.
14) Does 11 like to write or draw?
I don't think so. He's too busy with other things.
15) If 2 had to decide between 4 and 5, what would he choose?
I think 5, just because 4 is so crazy.
16) What might 10 say while charging into battle?
17) What song would best describe 8?
Oh, that's hard... "This is Home" by Switchfoot because of the Time War? And he doesn't remember things at first
18) A good pickup line from 2 to 10?
When I say run, run!
To which 10 would say "RUN!"
19) What would 5 be arrested for?
Shrinking his duties as President of Gallifrey
20) If 11 and 9 were racing, who would get there first?
Sheesh, I don't know.
21) What is the lowest point of 1's story?
Probably when Susan leaves him.
22) 1 and 9 team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but they learn he's actually 4's spy. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following 5's advice, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
Oh, the Time Lords must be crazy to allow so much crossing of the Doctor's personal timeline. But I definately could see 4 and 11 working together. Maybe I'd call it "My Own Worst Enemy is Me (x2)"