Saturday, February 18, 2012

Commuter to Reality: Transcripts

: So, Miriam, tell me about yourself. I know you have one grown daughter, Sara, who is married to Jonathan, and your husband Thomas died in a crash a few years ago
: Miriam: Yes
: And is there anything else you could tell me about yourself. Cause quite honestly, I can't stand you
: That;s a pity. Why don't you find someone else to talk to, then?
: Nathan: Tempers...
: Because I have to keep you in my story for class
: An assignment? I'm no English teacher, but why would you write about me if you like me not?
: Because my original, Mariam, was too odd for wearing a wedding dress all the time
: I sense you like oddities.
: Yes. And no offense, but the only thing odd about you was your scarf
: And that bugs you?
: IT DRIVES ME BONKERS. AND DON'T BE NICE ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THAT JUST MAKES ME FEEL WORSE. I HAVE ALL SORTS OF ODD PEOPLE IN MY HEAD WHO ARE REALLY INTERESTING, EVEN WHEN THEY TRY TO KILL ME. ALL I GET FROM YOU IS A REALLY BORED BOREDNESS
: Well, I'm sorry
: DON'T
: DON'T APOLOGIZE
: DO SOMETHING INTERESTING. I DON;T MIND VANILLA ICE CREAM BUT i LIKE TOPPING IT OFF WITH TASTY THINGS
(...)
Later:
: If you were sorry, you'd tell me something interesting about yourself, and don't try the skydiving lie again
: But it happened.
: In your dreams, girl
: Just because I only exist in your palty story is no reason to be rude
: Palty! Now listen here, girl, I am already planning on burning you to a crisp, so shut up
: But if you have that planned in the future, I have no reason to cooperate now.
: SHUT UP!
: If you're not going to be polite, I see no reason to be myself
: Well, what are you going to be, a toad? That would be an improvement
: Gal1
: No need to be rude
: And you are being so borrowing I don't really care
: I assume you mean boring.
: Yes
: Shut up
: I'm really not getting anywhere here, am I?
: No

1 comment:

  1. If you have time between this stubborn character and your life, I'd love it if you'd respond to the tag I'm, well, tagging you with. :) See my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete