Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tagged

I'm It!
I've been tagged by Lostarial. It's been a loooong time since I've been tagged, and it makes me happy.

The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!


Eleven Facts about Me:
1. My favorite Doctor on Doctor Who is the Eleventh.
2. I help with Awana on Wednesday nights.
3. My pen name is Catherine Veritas.
4. My favorite fruit juice is apricot.
5. I have nine DVDS in my room.
6. My stuffed puppy is called Moffat.
7. I remained my giant teddy bear after Sarah Jane Smith.
8. I take "weird" and "crazy" as compliments.
9. My favorite color is purple.
10. I am done with Writing of Fiction class.
11. I have completed four NaNoWriMos.
I was tagged with the following questions:

1) If you were a jar, what would you be filled with?
Bubble solution, so that one could blow beautiful bubbles all the time.

2) What is your favorite version of your favorite fairy tale? (My definition of fairy tale is not only Grimm, btdubs.)
Birdwing, an adaptation of The Seven Swans written by Rafe Martin. It's absolutely beautiful in making the fairy characters into real people.

3) What song are you most likely to burst into when you're alone?
Owl City's "The Real World"

4) How do you react when people photograph you?
Oh, okay. Why the picture?

5) If you could change either your name or an aspect of your appearance, what would you do? (Include the changed name/aspect.)
It'd make my hair less prone to tangles. It's a knotted mess.

6) What do you think is the best death scene in a children's movie?
Define "children's movie" first. I guess the two--no, three that come to my mind are Draco's death in Dragonhear, Aslan's in LWW, and Flynn's (almost) in Tangled.

7) A hawt vampire is stalking you! How do you react?
AG! Call the Doctor and get the stupid fish vampire out of my room!

8) Dr. Seuss or Jim Henson?
Dr. Seuss

9) Finish this sentence: If I ran Disneyland...
I'd make a Narnia attraction--either a show or some sort of ride.

10) What is your favorite book to read aloud?
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tuilane by Kate DiCamello.

11) Who is your favorite villain?
Morgoth from The Silmarillion

My questions for others:
1. What is your pet peeve?
2. Favorite genre of books?
3. Two things you like that don't normally go together.
4. What do you see when you hear the word "elf?"
5. What would you do if dropped in a lake of jello?
6. Tumblr or Twitter?
7. If you had to develop an allergy, what to ('work' doesn't count)?
8. What would you dress up as for Halloween?
9. What flavor ice cream would you be?
10. What would you do to torture someone if you were an evil overlord?
11. Best gift you've ever given.

Tagged
Lady Claire
Evergreena
the Traveler
Madis Hartte

1 comment:

  1. 2) Added to my booklist. I've never read an adaptation of The Seven Swans, but I'd love to.

    Thanks for responding! :D

    ReplyDelete