Thursday, December 20, 2012

Basically, end of the world...

Congratulations! It's almost Christmas and the world is ending--we've broken into the Whoniverse!



And a final message from the dolphins:

How Fandoms are Coping With the End of the World
Supernatural: I suggest we imbibe copious amounts of alcohol and wait for the inevitable blast wave.
Sherlock: SERIES 3 HASN'T COME OUT YET CAN WE POSTPONE THIS DOOMSDAY THING PLEASE.
Harry Potter: The Earth is burning you know my school burned down just like my childhood and Harry's childhood everything I loved
Doctor Who: It wouldn't be Christmas without a little Apocalypse!
Lord of the Rings: At least we got to see the Hobbit.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Got my towel. Let's do this.
Avengers: Loki no

And a final message from the dolphins:

No comments:

Post a Comment